Welcome to 958 E Georgia St, Indianapolis 46202
A 2642 square foot home setting on a quiet street just 9 blocks East of the Indy Circle. A short walk, scooter or Uber to all popular points downtown.
This Year 1900 home was rebuilt from the studs 6 years ago. Including all electric, Plumbing, insulation and floors.
This totally open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and three full baths has so many extras I had to list them on my URL.
Suited for a family or couple who may be interested in taking advantage of it's Short term rental track record. Has been successful for three years as an owner occupied Airbnb. Last two years has generated 25k per year while living here.
CONTACT SELLER, John, DIRECT: 317.698.9527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please??? serious buyers only. you will be asked to provide your lender's qualification letter.
Listed at $579,900.00s
Seller agrees to pay buyer's broker a 3% fee only if buyer's agent attends all showings and meetings.
credit buyer without agent, 2% at closing
Both sides pay their customary Seller / Buyer fees.
Payment type: Cash, Conventional, Insured Conventional
THE HOME SIZES LOCATION AND FLOORS
- Master Suite 15x15 U/H
- Bedroom 2 11x15 U/H
- Bedroom 3 10x15 U/H
- Bedroom Suite 4 10x15 M/H
- Living Room 12x14 M/H
- Dining Room 12x14 M/H
- Library/Music room 14x15 M/H
- Kitchen 12x17 M/H
- Laundry Room 6x7 m/t
- Enclosed Sun Room off bedroom 2 & 3 : 7x19 U/C
- Open Upper deck off Master U/T
- Covered front porch M/W
- Large rear deck M/W
- Cellar / crawl
- Walk in closets
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- energy saving hot water to all faucets including showers in 10 seconds
- dimmers throughout
- all rooms wired for fans
- dual +90 furnaces
- extra blown in insulation in attic
- all exterior walls insulated
- vent-less fireplace
- triple pain windows in sun room
- Sound insulation between bedroom walls
- LED lights throughout
- 4 inch water saving toilet flappers for fast flush and economy
- all rooms wired for digital TV
- All tv areas wired for Internet
- all rooms wired in wall with Ethernet
- Sound speakers in first floor ceiling
- Open floor plan
- all rooms recessed lighting
- Two bedrooms are suites with full baths within
- dual storage barn
- full city skyline view
- quiet neighborhood
- 20 minute walk to center circle or mass ave or fountain square.
- well landscaped
- Two entrances to sun-room from bedrooms
- 9 foot ceilings
- 50 gallon well maintained water tank.
- Reverse osmosis water at kitchen sink
- Transom window blinds to maintain privacy without blocking light.
- 3/4 Bamboo floors
- Hood Exhaust to outside of home
- Upgraded appliances
- Triple the electric outlets throughout
- Oversize showers
- 200 Amp service
EXTRAS and Other
- INCLUDED: Additional buildable lot to the east for added privacy or investment.
- Although built in 1900, home was completely rebuilt
- Proven great short term rental opportunities
- Storage under stairs
- 7 security cameras
All kitchen appliances are stainless
- Samsung side by side plus bottom freezer
- Samsung quiet dishwasher used 6 times
- Kenmore convection oven barely used
- 36 inch 5 burner cook top
- Stainless exhaust fan vents outdoors
Annual property Taxes: $2534.40
electric: .67/ft annual
Gas/water/sewer: .51/ft annual